Telephone: 01233 813569
10 Things You Did Not Know About the Thin Joint System
For the month of April, we will be sharing 10 things that you did not know about the Thin Joint System.
Using the latest construction techniques, Masonry Frame Systems has developed a unique solution to meet the demands of today’s construction industry.
The Thin-Joint System enables the inner leaf to be built quickly to storey height without having to wait for the external brickwork to be built before further loading can be applied.
It also provides the robustness of solid masonry and is flexible enough to accommodate bespoke or individual design.
So, what are the 10 things you did not know about the System:
- A unique solution to meet the demands of today’s construction industry.
- All the benefits of ‘traditional masonry construction’ together with the speed, efficiency & productivity of a ‘system building’ method.
- A ‘masonry alternative to timber frame’.
- Fast, clean and accurate construction using a special mortar that is structurally sound in 2 hours.
- Improved Air tightness & sound performance.
- Enhanced thermal performance.
- Greater thermal mass.
- Short Lead times and greater assurance of delivery.
- Ease of adaptability.
- A ‘Fabric First’ approach offering most ‘cost effective’ solution to achieve latest regulations and the CfSH with 50% savings in renewable technologies.
Thin Joint Factsheet
Everything you need to know about thin joint
A full explanation of thin joint blockwork and related areas. The perfect guide to share with colleagues and managers.Tweets by @MFS_Kent